Sorry for that question! It’s just my first site! So, I created a server according to this instructionand registration! Now to check, you need to specify a local server! Where?
Answer 1, authority 100%
You can download Denverand run everything on it. This is easier than configuring the server to start. To do this, you must specify a local folder inside home as a working or test folder. Let’s say create:
C:\WebServers\home\my.ru\www. The question is rather on BitCode.
In general – standard =)
- In the servers tab, click on add a server.
- Connect using (connection, that is) – Local/Network.
- Server Folder – real path to the site root.
- Web URL – the path in the browser line. If the local site is called locMySite.ru – so we write. The default is just localhost.
- In Advanced, you can set the PHP-Mysql model server.
- Don’t forget to tick “Testing” in the list of servers.
D:/server/apache/htdocs in yours will be.